debian/watch file and Sourceforge

Efrain efrain at ubuntu.org.ve
Mon Nov 10 09:57:54 GMT 2008

I have changed the url to meet your suggestion;
http://sf.net/kipina/kipina-(.+)\.tar\.gz. However I get the same
result

kipina: Newer version (0.03) available on remote site:
  http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/download.sourceforge.net/pub/sourceforge/k/ki/kipina/kipina-0.03.tar.gz
  (local version is 0.2.2)