fixing a bug: file missing error...

Efrain efrain at ubuntu.org.ve
Mon Nov 10 07:29:07 GMT 2008

 I have fixed this bug, I followed suggestions from sveral people and
I have learn a bit more.
All I had to do was to change   sysconfdir='${prefix}/etc'  to
sysconfdir='/etc' so that the xml file could be found. now I am sure
it should be /etc/kipina instead of it just being /etc.

Another thing that was pinted out to me is that I should find a less
intrusive way of fixing this. and I was reffered to a patch system for
debian/rules. Honestly I have to find out how.

The overall fitness of the package doesn't look good and there is
great interest in making the package fit (lintian clean). This proves
to be very meaningful for my learning experience.

A big thank you to all of the people helping me out in fixing this package

Efrain Valles

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 1:54 AM, Daniel Holbach