Help needed

Mathias Gug mathiaz at ubuntu.com
Mon May 26 15:24:56 BST 2008

Hi Laxmi,

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 06:01:45PM +0530, Laxmi Prasad BM wrote:
> Now i want to become a part of the development community but i'm a little
> confused with what to do and what are the languages or concepts required.
> Also I want to know which area to start up with..

I'd suggest to have a look at the ContributeToUbuntu [1] wiki page.

[1]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ContributeToUbuntu

If you're interested in helping to maintain packages, the MOTU wiki page
[2] is a good starting point.

[2]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/

Once you've narrowed down which area you're interested in don't hesitate
to contact the relevant people and we'll figure out how to get you
started.

--
Mathias Gug
Ubuntu Developer  http://www.ubuntu.com