Newbie and introduction (also miro-1.2.1 packages)

Daniel Alonso dalonso at apanoia.net
Mon Mar 31 20:11:19 BST 2008

Hi,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Daniel, and I have recently
started my own ppa, and so I'm learning the packaging basis.

I did this training by trying to make a deb for the last miro
(democracyplayer) upstream version, always following the work done by
who packaged the 1.1.2 version for hardy, so I deserve all to them. I
learnt a lot from the way they did the things.

You can find my debs in my ppa:

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/dalonso/ubuntu hardy main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/dalonso/ubuntu hardy main

Anyway, I think it would be better if someone audit the packages in
order to learn more, and see these packages uploaded to universe as well
if they deserve.

Thanks in advance.