Wiki page about NBS

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort pochu at ubuntu.com
Sun Mar 2 17:45:28 GMT 2008

Cesare Tirabassi wrote:
> On Sunday 02 March 2008 12:36:06 Andrea Colangelo wrote:
>> Since our wiki lacks of a page describing NBS, and after a short
>> "lesson" held by persia on #ubuntu-motu, I wrote a wiki page about this
>> argument [1].
>>

> Thanks for this Andrea,
>
> I didn't know anything about NBS and that was a good lesson!

That was indeed a nice read. I'm not sure what would be the best place for it
(perhaps under UbuntuDevelopment or PackagingGuide), but at least it should be
linked from UbuntuDevelopment/Abbreviations and maybe ArchiveAdministration (and
the page could link to the "Cleaning up NBS" section at ArchiveAdministration).

Thanks for this!
Emilio