Getting my MOTU groove back...

Efrain Valles efrain at ubuntu.org.ve
Thu Jun 26 15:31:29 BST 2008

Hey all. I have been trying hard to get back to work but it has been a
little difficult, mostly because of my new job. I have recently done
just one more merge since february and I would like to intensify my
participation. I intended to be a part of todays IRC MOTU school session

I think I will be needing some help finding something to do:

Can I still do merges and syncs? I am not sure If the Debian Import
Freeze is already in place.

Can anyone point to tasks that can help me get up to speed.

Things I currently know how to do:

Merges and Syncs
Fix little packaging bugs

Any help would be appreciated.