Slowing down...

Nicolas Valcarcel nvalcarcel at ubuntu-pe.org
Fri Jan 18 17:42:44 GMT 2008

You don't need to entirely go I understand your situation as i work and
study at the same time too, there are still Saturdays, Sundays and night
to contribute, not lots of contributions, but still something, you can
work on bitesize bugs that don't take lots of time!

Hope to see you still around :D

--
aka nxvl
Peruvian LoCo Team