MOTU mentor wanted!

Cesare Tirabassi norsetto at ubuntu.com
Sun Feb 17 09:44:17 GMT 2008

On Sunday 17 February 2008 00:40:20 Mikael Svensson wrote:

> Hello there!

Hello Mikael,

nice to have you here!

> Being new and all, I really hope to be able to receive help from a
> MOTU mentor, so I some day can become a part of the team!

I'd suggest you check out this wiki page first:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Mentoring/Contributor

and the pages it links to (especially
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/GettingStarted).

To know more about how we develop Ubuntu and what are the processes we follow
you should definitively read this Wiki page too:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopment

If you need help or have some questions you want answered, pay a visit to the
IRC freenode channel #ubuntu-motu:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

We also have semiregular Q&A sessions on Fridays in #ubuntu-classroom which
are a great way to start.

Feel free to post any questions you have in ubuntu-motu-mentors or to seek
help in #ubuntu-motu.

Cesare