MOTU mentor wanted!

Mikael Svensson msvenne at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 23:40:20 GMT 2008

Hello there!

I am new to this lovely world of linux (read: ubuntu), and feel that I
want to be part of it myself, more than passively using the system for
myself. I want to learn how to make packages, fix bugs and all kinds
of various jobs with ubuntu.

I've read up some on the subject, and the MOTU group seems to be the
best one for me, especially with this 'mentor system' you seem to use!

Being new and all, I really hope to be able to receive help from a
MOTU mentor, so I some day can become a part of the team!

Very nice to meet you all :-)

Best Regards! //

--
- Mikael Svensson, msvenne at gmail.com -