Getting started too

Cesare Tirabassi norsetto at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 6 10:41:38 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 06 February 2008 01:36:35 Murat Gunes wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've been following the MOTU mailing lists and IRC channel, as well as
> reading the documentation on the wiki on and off for quite a while, and
> in an attempt to prod myself to getting to work properly, would now like
> to formally state my intention to become a MOTU.

Hi Murat,

its great to have you on board!

> I'm not sure I need a mentor, since I find the existing documentation
> pretty good and easy to learn from.

Thats pretty cool, if you can make the best use of these two resources (IRC
and docs) you won't need any mentor, you will always find somebody on IRC or
in the sponsoring team willing to help you; don't forget to check out the Q&A
sessions too if you have the time, they are held regularly evey friday around
12:00/13:00 UTC in #ubuntu-classroom.

Cesare