#188666 - Java DB for Ubuntu/Hardy [Re: Netbeans packaging for Ubuntu]

Lars Heill Lars.Heill at Sun.COM
Tue Feb 5 18:44:24 GMT 2008

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote, On 02/04/08 19:11:
> Lars Heill wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have just submitted a "[needs-packaging]" bug for the packaging of
>> Java DB with Ubuntu Hardy: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/188666.
>>
>> A MOTU review would be highly appreciated.
>
> Please, upload it to REVU[1], so more MOTUs have the chance to review it, and as
> it's the official process[2] for new packages.

Thanks Emilio,

I have tried, but there seems to be a local networking issue with my
build host not recognizing revu.tauware.de.  I hope to have that resolved
tomorrow.

Is there any way I can feed dput through a proxy or some other protocol than
ftp, some other port?  Does not look like it yet from the discussion on
http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2007/11/28/%23ubuntu-classroom.txt?

Best regards,
Lars