package upgrade question (kipina 1.1 to kipina 2.2)

Efrain Valles Pulgar effie.jayx at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 15:25:17 GMT 2008

Just to follow up on this, I have used pbuilder, install all the tools I
needed then I installed the dev dependencies and did:

debuild -us -uc && dh_install --list-missing

and it worked, however I am looking for files to add. Should I be
looking in the output or is there a file I should fetch?

cheers