package upgrade question (kipina 1.1 to kipina 2.2)

Efrain Valles efrain at ubuntu.org.ve
Tue Feb 5 14:13:24 GMT 2008

I have removed the files that are not in the new upstream version from
debian/kipina.install, and It know builds a binary package. however when
I tried:

debuild -us -uc && dh_install --list-missing

It complains that I haven't met build dependencies.

        valles at gutsy-hal:~/MOTU/kipina/kipina-0.2.2$ debuild -us -uc &&
        dh_install --list-missing
        dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Dependencias de construcción no alcanzadas:
        libxslt1-dev
        debuild: fatal error at line 993:
        You do not appear to have all build dependencies properly met,
        aborting.
        (Use -d flag to override.)
        If you have the pbuilder package installed you can run
        /usr/lib/pbuilder/pbuilder-satisfydepends as root to install the
        required packages, or you can do it manually using dpkg or apt
        using
        the error messages just above this message.

I want to know what files I should include in the kipina.install,
I know that if I install the build dependencies for the package I will
solve the problem. but then my system will have a bunch of dev packages.
is there another way to do this?

Thanks you all for your help

El mar, 05-02-2008 a las 08:24 +0100, Daniel Holbach escribió:

--
Efrain Valles
Ubuntu-ve LoCo Team Contact