could anyone please keep a record for us 2

Selene Lee 1024kb at 163.com
Tue Nov 20 23:35:12 GMT 2007

Dear all,

I know that you're having a lot of fun in #ubuntu-classroom.
Unfortunately i could not take part in your great lessons because of the
time zone difference. And my friend Maia is busy with her work too.

So could anyone please, copy the record for us? Kindly please send it to
ss1024 at gmail.com , or please tell us where we can find it from the
website. Thank you very much! We will read them carefully with great
thankfulness!

By the way, we're happy to let you know that we're making progress. :-)

Thank you very much!

Best wishes,
Selene (and Maia also, :-))