Upcoming MOTU events!

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 29 14:59:18 BST 2007

Hello everybody,

the MOTU team just decided on a bunch of activities for the next weeks.
If you always wanted to get involved, this is a perfect time to get
started!

First up we'll have REVU Day on July 2nd. This is a day, where
developers will take their time to review packages and patches on

      * https://bugs.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-universe-sponsors
      * https://bugs.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-main-sponsors
      * http://revu.tauware.de/

If you want your patch or package to get reviewed, it's a good time to
ask somebody to check it out!

We'll have another REVU day on July 9th.

Next up will be Universe HUG DAY on July 6th, where we'll make sure to
work our way through Universe Bugs and

      * triage bugs properly
      * make sure the TODO lists on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Bugs
        are OK
      * FIX bugs

If you want to help out, just join #ubuntu-motu

On July 12th we'll have our next Q&A sessions (one at 0:00 UTC, the
other at 12:00 UTC). We moved the sessions to #ubuntu-motu - so if you
have any questions at all, if you need help to get started, have a
packaging problem or anything else, be sure to be there.

Of course we're always open for requests and questions, just head to

      * #ubuntu-motu on irc.freenode.net
      * https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-motu