Start contributing

Benjamin Picardat benjamin.picardat at orange.fr
Sun Jun 17 18:23:28 BST 2007

Hello,
I would be really interested in contributing to ubuntu but i'm rather
unexperimented.
I don't know what to start with : packaging, or fixing bugs.

I've got a correct knowledge of C, and bash scripting, and i 'd like to
improve my skills, that's why i want to get involved in real projects.

So what's the best way to start contributing ? I've read some stuff
about it in the wiki but i'm a bit lost.

Could someone indicate me some not too complicated task to begin with ?

Thank you for your help, and sorry for my approximative english.

Benjamin aka pH