Introduction, offering help for unicorn package

Philippe Coval rzr at users.sf.net
Sat Dec 29 15:14:46 GMT 2007

Hi,

I recently joined LP [0] and this is my firstpost in this list.

I've been using freesoftware for a bit more than a decade
 and I try to contribute when possible [1] .

Otherwise I work as a programmer (mostly C/C++ java and scripting) [2]
 and I am interessed in various topics such as
 Multimedia (3D, Sound, Video), Realtime communication (voip, im),
 Mobile computing, QA etc.

Currently I am active in various projects such as debian [3]
 but now my short term goal is to make a modem usable
 for my familly and friends who are happy with ubuntu distro which
 I setup for them since breezy.

Now, I'd like to update the obsolete unicorn package in archives [4]

I can also help on debian side since I am in the DD process too.

That's all for 2007 see you next year on online (/msg rzr on IRC)

Regards

  [0] https://launchpad.net/~rzr
  [1] http://rzr.online.fr/contribs.htm
  [2] http://rzr.online.fr/job.htm
  [3] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=rzr@users.sf.net
  [4] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unicorn/+bug/945

--
 # mailto:rzr[a]users.sf.net -- gpg:0x467094BC
 # http://rzr.online.fr/contribs.htm -- Libre Software Addict