[ubuntu-mono] Second C0VID-19 Wave May Hit, Heres The Safest Way Of Detecting At Home

Katharine Bob katharine.bob at money-oclock.com
Thu Nov 12 20:54:45 UTC 2020

C0VID-19 UPDATE | November 12, 2020

Pulse Oximeter, Detecting C0VID!

Ever heard of an oximeter? If you have a lung or heart condition, you may use one periodically at home to monitor your condition.  Or, maybe you've had one clipped to your finger during a trip the ER or while in the hospital. Regardless of your past familiarity with them, you may have noticed lately that pulse oximeters are popping up in the news and your social feeds, in conversation with friends and family and, if you're like me, your CVS receipt full of coupons — all because of COVID-19.

The Pulse Oximeters are in EXTREMLY low supply, but we have one online source with them in stock for the upcomming Holidays!

CHECK THE OXIMETER --> http://www.money-oclock.com/9175h239Q5d8G6P11lm2aUR6n79q29V4F4rx4-isrsfhbwxwE4F4rx4EGsi6Xdqnon6biw1v06YMN3sv/bellyfull-elicits

 Cranston Illuminated Publishing.  4375 Ireland Street, Denver, CO 80249. 6913.
End further messaging here.  http://www.money-oclock.com/6474t2395mK86n11BUQ2aA7L79B29g4F4rx4-isrsfhbwxwE4F4rx4EGsi6Cdqnon7Sz10kxY5yJBsv/emotion-explosions