[ubuntu-mono] [Bug 877776] Re: ocelot: system not supported

Alessandro Menti 877776 at bugs.launchpad.net
Mon Oct 24 14:15:16 UTC 2011


I have tested your solution - it seems to work, so I am attaching this
debdiff for inclusion into Ubuntu. (Thinking again, the dependency on
libmono-i18n4.0-all makes sense, since the author of the program makes
use of characters considered by "East Asian" in the in-game menu to
display the arrows.)

I have tried to remove the packages installed as dependencies by the
libmono-i18n4.0-all package one by one to find if only some of them are
needed, but it seems the full set is required.

Thank you very much for finding the missing dependency and remember: not
just kids play trains ;)?field.comment=I have tested your solution - it
seems to work, so I am attaching this debdiff for inclusion into Ubuntu.
(Thinking again, the dependency on libmono-i18n4.0-all makes sense,
since the author of the program makes use of characters considered by
"East Asian" in the in-game menu to display the arrows.)

I have tried to remove the packages installed as dependencies by the
libmono-i18n4.0-all package one by one to find if only some of them are
needed, but it seems the full set is required.

Thank you very much for finding the missing dependency and remember: not
just kids play trains ;)

** Patch added: "Fix the missing dependency in debian/control"
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openbve/+bug/877776/+attachment/2569842/+files/openbve_1.2.10.0-0ubuntu3.debdiff

** Changed in: openbve (Ubuntu)
       Status: Confirmed => In Progress

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
CLI/Mono Uploaders, which is subscribed to openbve in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/877776

Title:
  ocelot: system not supported

Status in “openbve” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  openBVE does not run since I upgraded from Natty a few days ago. This is the terminal output
  ~$openbve
  System.NotSupportedException: CodePage 37 not supported
    at System.Text.Encoding.GetEncoding (Int32 codepage) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    at System.Text.EncodingInfo.GetEncoding () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    at System.Text.EncodingInfo.get_Name () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    at System.Text.EncodingInfo.get_DisplayName () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    at OpenBve.formMain.formMain_Load (System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad (System.EventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoadInternal (System.EventArgs e) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openbve/+bug/877776/+subscriptions



More information about the Ubuntu-mono mailing list