[ubuntu-mono] I began to locate impressions. My first distinct reco

Spotwood Behan uropygium at www-gay-sex.com
Thu Sep 16 11:18:56 BST 2010

They have a sweet little way on Italian railroads
of making no provision for you to eat. We did not know this, and our
knowledge of Italian was limited to _Quanto tempo?_ (How much

time?) and _Quanto costa?_ (How much is it?) So we punctuated the
lovely journey among the Italian hills, and between their admirable
waterways, by hopping off the train for coffee every time they said
"Cinque minuti." It was like a picnic train. Half the passengers were
from the P. & O., and knew the Jimmies, and the other half were from our
Austrian Ll