[ubuntu-mono] [Bug 655378] Re: gnome-do blocks screen lock/saver
655378 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue Oct 5 22:25:15 BST 2010
** Attachment added: "Dependencies.txt"
** Attachment added: "ProcEnviron.txt"
gnome-do blocks screen lock/saver
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
CLI/Mono Uploaders, which is subscribed to gnome-do in ubuntu.
Status in “gnome-do” package in Ubuntu: New
Binary package hint: gnome-do
Steps to reproduce:
1) set a short time-out for the screen saver and screen lock
2) bring up gnome-do via the hot-key or login
3) go away to get coffee, but forget to lock the screen.
4) when back, the screen is not locked and the desktop is visible. gnome-do is still waiting for a command
5) let gnome-do start up an application
6) the screen saver starts immediately and the screen is locked.
How it should be:
4) when back, the screen saver is active and the screen is locked.
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.04
Package: gnome-do 0.8.3.1+dfsg-1ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-25.44-generic 22.214.171.124+drm33.7
Uname: Linux 2.6.32-25-generic x86_64
Date: Tue Oct 5 23:07:13 2010
More information about the Ubuntu-mono