[ubuntu-mono] [Bug 525280] Re: Banshee needs a monochrome icon
drkvi-a at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 16:46:37 GMT 2010
** Description changed:
Binary package hint: banshee
With the new monochrome icons, the banshee icon looks misplaced in the
upper right part of the gnome-panel, please release a monochrome icon
for banshee, so it better fits into the new desktop experience.
Adding a screenshot that shows how it looks today
- ProblemType: Bug
- Architecture: amd64
- CheckboxSubmission: d3c978739687c8ad4172386830d879af
- CheckboxSystem: edda5d4f616ca792bf437989cb597002
- Date: Sun Feb 21 13:48:03 2010
- DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.04
- InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid Lynx" - Alpha amd64 (20100113)
- Package: banshee 1.5.3-1
- PATH=(custom, user)
- ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-10.14-generic
- SourcePackage: banshee
- Uname: Linux 2.6.32-10-generic x86_64
+ Note: Only the icons have been added in the theme, Banshee still needs to use the separate monochrome icons for the panel.
+ The banshee task is still open.
Banshee needs a monochrome icon
You received this bug notification because you are a member of MOTU Mono
Team, which is subscribed to banshee in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-mono