[ubuntu-mono] [Bug 339863] Re: [FFe] Please merge Blam 1.8.6 from Debian Unstable
Launchpad Bug Tracker
339863 at bugs.launchpad.net
Thu Mar 12 09:45:07 GMT 2009
This bug was fixed in the package blam - 1.8.6-2ubuntu1
blam (1.8.6-2ubuntu1) jaunty; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian Unstable (LP: #339863), remaining Ubuntu changes:
- Update for Gnome# 2.24 transition
+ debian/patches/PlanetUbuntu.patch: add planet.ubuntu.com.
blam (1.8.6-2) unstable; urgency=low
+ Call dh_clideps for arch:all packages too, as blam went from arch:any
to arch:all. All binary dependecies were missing because of this.
+ Added call for dh_clistrip and dh_clifixperms and removed manual the
chmod +x call.
+ Bumped cli-common-dev build-dep to >= 0.4.9 as we use dh_clistrip of
blam (1.8.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Carlos Martín Nieto ]
* New upstream release.
- Do not ship RSS.NET.dll anymore (Closes: #473626).
- Don't use libxul anymore (Closes: #480790).
- Resize the channel title column (Closes: #292461).
- Register with GNOME session manager (Closes: #319302).
- Show a conetext menu (Closes: #326993, #342226).
* debian/control: Don't depend on anything gecko. Blam is now Arch: all.
Make the dependecies arch-independent.
* debian/rules: Remove lib/RSSFeed.dll upon cleanup.
* debian/control: Transition to Mono 2.0 (depend on mono-devel) (Closes: #518416).
* debian/control: Transfer package to CLI Applications Team.
[ Mirco Bauer ]
+ Added Vcs-* fields.
+ Pass MCS and GMCS overrides to configure call.
-- Jo Shields <directhex at apebox.org> Mon, 09 Mar 2009 10:55:41 +0000
** Changed in: blam (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
[FFe] Please merge Blam 1.8.6 from Debian Unstable
You received this bug notification because you are a member of MOTU Mono
Team, which is subscribed to blam in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-mono