[ubuntu-mono] [Bug 354264] Re: Imports all photos to the root of the home directory
shopping-launchpad at puzzling.org
Sun Jun 14 06:31:04 BST 2009
** Description changed:
Binary package hint: f-spot
Fresh install of Ubuntu 9.04 beta.
- I have never opened F-spot before.
- I connected my camera and my camera folder appeared on my desktop (you can see here an other bug as F-Spot did not launched automatically).
- I opened the folder and clicked on top right on the button to open in F-Spot.
- I imported correctly my pictures in F-Spot.
- You can also see that F-spot did not complains that a 'Photos' folder is not present as it is already present.
- My pictures have been imported in /home/myusername/ instead of /home/myusername/Photos
- If I got in F-Spot preferences, I can see that Importation folder is correctly configured as /home/myusername/Photos
- /home/myusername/Photos is empty.
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 9.04
Package: f-spot 0.5.0.3-1ubuntu5
Uname: Linux 2.6.28-11-generic i686
+ UPDATE for people experiencing this bug:
+ The source of the problem is identified at
+ A fixed package is available from a PPA, see
+ There is a Python script which will move Photos back out of your home
+ directory and into the normal location at
Imports all photos to the root of the home directory
You received this bug notification because you are a member of MOTU Mono
Team, which is subscribed to f-spot in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-mono