[ubuntu-mono] Hello

Laurie lauriehack14 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 19:04:56 BST 2009

Hello,

You're invited to join the BUSINESS SPACE - the fastest growing Professional network, where you can meet 1000's of like-minded business people while advertising your business at the same time!

Many serious entrepreneurs, locally and from around the world, will view your contact and business information. You're business will thrive with this kind of exposure!

THE BUSINESS SPACE
*Profile Power Ads
*Various Classifieds
*Yellow Pages
*Networking Searches
*Commercials
*Business Resources
*Press Releases
*Discounts w/ Major Retailers
*Blogs   *Forums   *Videos   *Skype

I love networking with professionals like yourself and look forward to reading your profile!

http://www.dirsbiz.com/lhackett

See you there!

Laurie

**One Invite per Email Address**
NOT SPAM - This message is in accordance with the new email Bill HR 1910 passed by the 106th US Congress on May 24, 1999, and cannot be considered Spam as long as we include how to be removed. Per Section HR 1910, please reply with "REMOVE ME PLEASE" in the subject line. All removal requests are handled immediately.