[ubuntu-mono] CAN I TRUST YOU?.

Leonard Robert sgt.robert_leonardjr at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Jan 7 01:34:43 GMT 2009

Hello pal.

I hope my email meet you well. My name is sgt. Leonard Robert jr attach to the engineering unit here in Al marah Iraq for the united state, we have about 12 million dollars we want to move out
of the country.  My partner and I need a Good pertner someone we can trust to actuallize this venture. The money is from oil proceeds and legal. But we are moving it through a diplomatic means
to your house directly or to a safe and secured location of your choice using diplomatic courier services.

But can we trust you? once the funds get to you, you will have 20% for yourself and keep our own 80%. Your own part of this deal is to fine a safe place where the candy can be send to our part
is sending it to you.

if you are intrested contact me via email:  sgt.leonardrobert1 at yahoo.com

Sgt. Leonard