[ubuntu-mono] [Bug 328602] Re: Last.fm connection failure notification assumes actions
Matthew Paul Thomas
mpt at canonical.com
Mon Feb 23 10:49:26 GMT 2009
** Summary changed:
- banshee shouldn't use notifications with actions
+ Last.fm connection failure notification assumes actions
** Description changed:
- Binary package hint: banshee
+ When a connection to Last.fm fails, a notification is sent with
+ unconditional “Account Settings” and “Join Last.fm” actions. Since the
+ connection failure is also already presented with buttons for these
+ actions as a banner inside the window, the actions in the notification
+ itself should be made conditional on whether the notification server
+ accepts actions.
- When a connection to Last.fm fails, a notification bubble appears with
- “Account Settings” and “Join Last.fm” buttons. This should be converted
- to an error alert box with the same wording and buttons.
- When a new track begins, a notification bubble appears with a “Skip this
- item” button. The bubble still makes sense without the button, so the
- button should be made conditional on whether the notification server
- supports actions.
+ (This report previously also covered the new-track notification, now
+ covered by bug 327640.)
** Tags added: osd-notify
Last.fm connection failure notification assumes actions
You received this bug notification because you are a member of MOTU Mono
Team, which is subscribed to banshee in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-mono