[ubuntu-mono] 2300/monthly, new vacancy. read more

brodie mandy kwinter at buffalo.edu
Wed Oct 15 14:25:56 BST 2008

Hello,

My name is Aleksandr Rozin, I am staff manager of Planet Company.
Now we have open vacancy that may be interesting for you.

Planet Company is specialized in producing and selling of different kinds of office and home furniture. Our product answers to all requirements of taste and price. Planet Company was started in 2004. Since that time we have provided high quality and modern technologies of our goods and achieved world popularity in furniture industry.

We receive orders from our customers in Europe and need a representative to process payments.

Our conditions:
-Part time
-The work will include contacts with our managers and clients by e-mail/telephone and processing payments.
-Professional contact team with very good support and communication skills
-Other highlights: no selling involved, no kit to buy, we won't charge you anything
-Commission: 5% of every payment that you will deduct from the cashed amount (you will have approximately 1900 – 2300 Pounds per month).

If you meet these conditions please contact us by e-mail: planet.novikova at gmail.com
Questions? Email us directly by the same e-mail address.

Thank you. Best regards, Aleksandr Rozin.
Planet Company.