[ubuntu-mono] [Bug 271895] Re: update f-spot to 0.5
Launchpad Bug Tracker
271895 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Oct 10 00:15:05 BST 2008
This bug was fixed in the package f-spot - 0.5.0.2-0ubuntu1
f-spot (0.5.0.2-0ubuntu1) intrepid; urgency=low
* New upstream release (LP: #271895)
- Dropped svn-044-4010_gio-sharp-destdir.dpatch - implemented upstream.
- debian_unlink-nunit.dpatch: Ported to new upstream source.
- debian_link-system-flickrnet.dpatch: Ported to new upstream source.
- Dropped debian_flickrnet-2.1.5-port.dpatch - implemented upstream.
- ubuntu_importer-targetdir-selector.dpatch: Ported to new upstream
- Dropped ubuntu_fix-gtk-deprecated.dpatch - implemented upstream.
- Dropped debian_link-system-mono-addins.dpatch - This seems to break
the new Edit sidebar.
- Re-generated 98_autoreconf.dpatch.
- Bumped libmono-dev dependency to 1.2.4.
-- Chris Coulson <chrisccoulson at googlemail.com> Mon, 06 Oct 2008
** Changed in: f-spot (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Fix Released
update f-spot to 0.5
You received this bug notification because you are a member of MOTU Mono
Team, which is subscribed to f-spot in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-mono