[ubuntu-mono] Vacancy Announcement

Jerome Parks, AMS Group webmaster at edocorp.com
Wed Jun 18 20:37:00 BST 2008

Searching for a job witch will give you a chance to earn much money?
The one witch will give you a chance to grow & to have new perspectives?
To have stable situation & ability to be sure in next day? AMS group is happy
to inform you that we have such a job for you!! Big advertisement company
AMS group opens new vacancy. Our offices are already located in many parts
of the world & now we are looking for new experts on different positions
for our branches all over the states. We are looking for:

Position name: Manager of marketing department

Position is available in all sates of USA;
Salary: 75,000$ - 100,000$ per year
Position is available: full time only

Functions:

- active searching for new customers,
- accompaniment of bargains,
- leading of info basis of customers,
- planning of sales,
- analysis of market & needs of customers,
- ability to negotiate
- organizing & controlling of the supply of production
- forming orders

What you need for it:

- undergraduate degree required,
- A PC user (MS Office, MS Windows), Internet and e-mail skills
- communicativeness,
- responsibility,
- discipline,
- skills in business-like co-operation
- Skills in marketing activities, and sales and promotion organization
- Orientation toward helping customers
- Ability to promptly handle multiple detailed tasks simultaneously
- Ability to interact with outside customers in a professional manner.
- Problem-solving abilities
- Good organizational skills; time and stress management skills
- Leadership abilities
- Creative, autonomous, flexible and adaptable

Position name: Supply Manager

Supply manager's role is to control the purchase and the delivery of
electronic equipment for new branches witch AMS group opened
all over the world in compliance with EA requirement.

Position is available in: USA, ALL STATES
Salary: $ 40,000 - $ 55,000 per year
Position is available: full-time/ part-time

Position requirements:
- Computer knowledge of order processing.
- A PC user (MS Office, MS Windows), Internet and e-mail skills.
- Skills in marketing activities, and sales and promotion organization.
- Knowledge of and experience with international export documentation and
procedures.
- Ability to state clearly.
- Ability to promptly handle multiple detailed tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to interact with outside customers in a professional manner.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Good organizational skills; time and stress management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills of communication, ability to negotiate,
to share and promote ideas.
- Ability to speak, read, and write at a business level in the language
of assigned customer.
- Creative, autonomous, flexible and adaptable.

If you find any positions you are interested in applying for,
please send us your summary.
Sincerely yours AMS Group ams.group2000 at gmail.com