[ubuntu-mono] Also the candy gold paint!

Emilia xzwyu at yahoo.it
Mon May 14 02:58:47 BST 2007

This bike will be available for sale at the AMA Mid-Ohio Vintage days in 2006. As with any procedure, it's not for everyone.
The first time it went wrong.
This commercial is approximately 4 minutes long. They raise your risk of heart attack, irregular heartbeat and stroke. Girl left: "wow did I just see a saucer fly over ?
I stripped the bike totaly and rebuilded it with a lot of new parts.
Laurie Kreutz Walls on Dream 50.
After almost a year and half of research, head breaks to find certain parts, here of return with its engine and its new painting.