[ubuntu-mono] Fwd: Thank you, we accepted your refinance appication

Ira Kimball xvnaforementioned at feyerabend.net
Thu Jun 28 15:24:56 BST 2007

Your your credit report doesn't matter to us!

If you OWN real estate and want IMMEDIATE money to spend ANY way you like, or simply want to LOWER your entire payment by a third or more, here is best deal we can offer you THIS NIGHT (hurry, this offer will expire THIS EVENING):

$370,000+ debt

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have set the lowest monthly payments!

Hurry, when the deal is gone, it is gone. Simply complete this quick form...

Do not worry about approval, your credit will not disqualify you!

http://duplejkxiformrx.com/