[ubuntu-mono] Fw: Thank you, we are ready to lend you some cash regardless of Credit

Warren Goldstein xeaadulterous at hawaii.com
Thu Jun 28 14:18:35 BST 2007

Your your credit report doesn't matter to us!

If your family OWN real estate and want IMMEDIATE ready money to spend ANY way you like, or simply require to LOWER your current payments by a third or more, here is our deal we can offer you TODAY (hurry, this lot will expire THIS EVENING):

$299,000+ debt

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have established the lowest entire payment!

Hurry, when our deal is gone, it is gone. Simply fill out this easy form...

Don't worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

http://timelyytfahionn.com/