[ubuntu-mono] Thank you, we accepted your refinance loan request

Raymundo Mccollum rvqangus at extremedownline.com
Mon Jun 18 06:04:23 BST 2007

Your credit history does not matter to us!

If you OWN property and want IMMEDIATE money to spend ANY way you like, or simply need to LOWER your entire payment by a third or more, here is the deal we can offer you THIS EVENING (hurry, this offer will expire NOW):

$217,000+ loan

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have established the lowest payments!

Hurry, when best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply fill out this plain form...

Don't worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

http://resfkres.com/