[ubuntu-mono] Fw: Thank you, we are ready to give you a loan

Angelita Burks iodebilitate at biditup.co.uk
Thu Jun 14 20:47:09 BST 2007

Your credit does not matter to us!

If your family OWN real estate and want IMMEDIATE money to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish to LOWER your payments by a third or more, here is best deal we can offer you TODAY (hurry, this offer will expire TONIGHT):

$355,000+ loan

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have established the lowest payments!

Hurry, when best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply fill this one-minute form...

Do not worry about approval, your credit history will not disqualify you!

http://moloynfresh.com/