[ubuntu-mono] Fwd: Thank you, we are accepting your application

Marcelo Choi zdakar at cybertime.net
Mon Jun 11 15:41:23 BST 2007

Your credit history does not matter to us!

If your family OWN property and want IMMEDIATE money to spend ANY way you like, or simply require to LOWER your entire payment by a third or more, here is our deal we can offer you THIS NIGHT (hurry, this offer will expire THIS NIGHT):

$416,000+ loan

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have set the lowest payments!

Hurry, when our best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply finish this quick form...

Don't worry about approval, your credit history will not disqualify you!

http://retource.com/