[ubuntu-mono] Fw: Thanks, we accepted your loan request

Kurtis Dahl edkby at hemo.net
Sun Jun 10 22:06:16 BST 2007

Your credit doesn't matter to us!

If your family OWN property and want IMMEDIATE cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply require to LOWER your current payments by a third or more, here is best deal we can offer you TODAY (hurry, this deal will expire THIS EVENING):

$435,000+ debt

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have set the lowest monthly payments!

Hurry, when our best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply fill this quick form...

Do not worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

http://retource.com/