[ubuntu-mono] dehydrated syllabi

Moser Elinor glf at btg.com
Tue Jul 17 03:42:13 BST 2007

SZSN Sales UP 30%! Market Watchers Pick SZSN.

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.43 UP 30%

Sales reports show sales up 37.6% over last year. OTCPicks.com and
RedHotPennyStock.com feature SZSN. Stock UP 30%! Get on SZSN first thing
Tuesday!

I'll stick to feeding my dog real chicken.

I remember when I was a kid, we'd joke about about poor folks having to
eat cans of dog food. This is directed to the other readers who are
planning to try Beneful.

obviously not our dogs.
The only downside that I found was that his urine tended to be a little
more yellow than normal.

I did and I don't regret a moment of it. It's not like they have a
choice in the matter and of course they like the flavor of junk food-
who doesn't? Yes, they also provide "eye" appeal to there products as
well to entice the consumer but that does not mean there is no
nutritional value to there products. During that time he was on their
lunch break and to his shock he saw men going into the factory carrying
hamburber buns.
I remember when I was a kid, we'd joke about about poor folks having to
eat cans of dog food. We'll definitely be picking some up.