[ubuntu-mono] [Bug 117862] Re: "Delete from drive" does not delete from drive
jarlathreidy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 18:31:58 BST 2007
The issue remains the same for F-Spot 4.0 in Gutsy tribe 5.
To reproduce the bug;
1) Open F-Spot
2) Choose "File -> Import..."
3) Choose folder /home/<username>/Examples
4) Click the "Import" button.
5) In the F-Spot browser, context click (right click) on "kubuntu-leaflet.png" and choose "Remove from drive".
6) Notice that the file is no longer viewable in F-Spot, however, the file has _not_ been removed from the file system.
The reason it wasn't removed is that the file is owned by root with attribute 'read only'.
The user should have been notified of this issue by F-Spot.
"Delete from drive" does not delete from drive
You received this bug notification because you are a member of MOTU Mono
Team, which is a bug contact for f-spot in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-mono