[Mirrors] SSH errors from archives trigger

Imre Gergely imre.gergely at upc.ro
Tue Nov 29 17:34:34 UTC 2011

On 11/29/2011 07:23 PM, Lance Albertson wrote:
> On 11/19/2011 03:39 PM, Imre Gergely wrote:

>>> Any update on this? Should I be making a ticket for this on launchpad?
>>> I'm still having to manually sync this repo which is suboptimal.
>>
>> Same here.
>>
>> You could put the sync scripts in a crontab until this gets fixed (and
>> possibly disable SSH access until we get some answers on the list, just
>> in case...).
>
> That's what I ended up doing however I noticed that the ftpsync logins
> started working again in the past week. Has anyone else noticed that as
> well?

Indeed, the problem was resolved a while back (on nov. 22 I think).

Not to sound too demanding but some response on this list would have
been nice. I noticed that a couple of people complained (myself
included), but there was no answer. Not even after the problem got
resolved. Something along the lines of "We know, we're working on it" or
"It should be ok now, please check", or something like that.
After all, it's not good to have a bunch of out-of-sync mirrors.

Or did I just not get the replies?

--
Imre Gergely
ISP Support Engineer