Incomplete NZ mirror

Dan Hawke dan.hawke at canterbury.ac.nz
Fri Jan 7 01:57:43 UTC 2011

Hi Anton,

I can at least give a shot at helping out with the first part of that problem...  I run the NZ University of Canterbury mirror - is our mirror one of the ones you've tried?  Could you give me an example package that was missing if it was, so I can investigate this for you?

Cheers,

Dan Hawke
Linux Server Support