local mirror

Kaushal Shriyan kaushalshriyan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 07:34:30 BST 2009

Hi

I have added the release pockets for jaunty in my local mirror setup
referring to http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/

when i run the command /usr/local/bin/mirrorbuild.sh as per
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Debmirror , I get

Errors:
 Download of dists/jaunty-updates/main/binary-i386/Packages failed: 404 Not
Found dists/jaunty-updates/main/binary-i386/Packages failed md5sum check
 dists/jaunty-proposed/universe/binary-i386/Packages.gz failed md5sum check
 Download of dists/jaunty-proposed/universe/binary-i386/Packages failed: 404
Not Found dists/jaunty-proposed/universe/binary-i386/Packages failed md5sum
check
 dists/jaunty-proposed/universe/binary-i386/Packages.bz2 failed md5sum
check, removing
 dists/jaunty-proposed/universe/binary-amd64/Packages.gz failed md5sum check
 Download of dists/jaunty-proposed/universe/binary-amd64/Packages failed:
404 Not Found dists/jaunty-proposed/universe/binary-amd64/Packages failed
md5sum check
 dists/jaunty-proposed/universe/binary-amd64/Packages.bz2 failed md5sum
check, removing
Failed to download some Package, Sources or Release files!
WARNING: releasing 1 pending lock...

Please suggest as what is going wrong.

Thanks and Regards

Kaushal