script rsync to sincronize

Mahyuddin Susanto udienz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 23:49:31 GMT 2008

Hi florian,

2008/10/29 Florian Jensen <admin at flosoft.biz>:
> Hi,
>
> that script looks awesome. I installed, and configured ubuntu-releases on
> it. However, when I do update-crontab I don't see it appear in /etc/crontab
>
> How can I run it a first time manually?
> Any info ?
>
> Greets,
>
> Florian Jensen

just follow instructions at doc directory, and to make a new crontab
you just run $BASE/bin/update_crontab, i assumed that $BASE is
/home/status.

and also, i running update_crontab every i added new packages not once
we have installed sedot. from last commit by author, Mirror status not
just done and fail but also mirror size [1]

sorry for my bad English :D and late replying email because i have
awesome at last day, hehehe

[1] http://kambing.ui.edu/status/size.html