Verifier not running for cd-mirrors

Ross rosshosman at live.com
Mon Mar 24 20:13:15 GMT 2008

I noticed this as well, our mirror is no longer listed.

Ross

rosshosman [at] live.com

314-558-6455

Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 23:18:24 -0400
From: dtbartle at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
To: mirrors at ubuntu.com
Subject: Verifier not running for cd-mirrors
CC: ubuntu-mirrors at lists.ubuntu.com; syscom at csclub.uwaterloo.ca

Hi,

Since 8.04 beta 1 was released, a number of mirrors (including mine - mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca) were removed from the Ubuntu download list. Presumably this was because these mirrors didn't have the beta 1 iso's yet (this was the case for my mirror). However, it's been 3 days since the verifier has run, so I'm wondering why the verifier has not automatically re-run (the beta 1 iso's are on my mirror now so the verifier should succeed if run).

Thanks,
David Bartley