ftp.caliu.info official mirror TLD was dropped

Alex Muntada alexm at alexm.org
Mon Aug 11 15:58:42 BST 2008

* Guilherme Salgado <salgado at canonical.com>:

> I can reassign it to you and, in fact, I just did that.  I also renamed
> it to ftp.caliu.cat-release (deleting the one that was named like that
> first) and changed its base URL to ftp.caliu.cat.

I filed a bug in update-manager, which had ftp.caliu.info listed in file
mirrors.cfg, and this was resolved. However, it seems that there's
a regression in edge that has brought ftp.caliu.info back to life and
assigned to you:

https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+mirror/ftp-caliu-info

This is causing ftp.caliu.info appearing in update-manager list of
mirrors selectable from the Software Sources app. Find the details
on the bug report I was talking about:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/update-manager/+bug/231966/comments/4

Could you please take care of this? Just getting rid of ftp.caliu.info
mirror on edge should work, I guess.

Thanks a lot, and sorry to bother you again.

--
Alex Muntada <alexm at alexm.org>
http://alexm.org/