Mirroring

Grahame Bowland grahame at ucs.uwa.edu.au
Wed Sep 14 21:48:50 CDT 2005

Hey all

jdub told me to join this list and mention that UWA has got a mirror of
Ubuntu. It's accessible at:
  http://ftp.uwa.edu.au/ubuntu/
  ftp://ftp.uwa.edu.au/ubuntu/

I'm having some trouble syncing - the FTP server is connected to AARNET
at 1GB/s but we're getting very slow speeds rsyncing from
archive.ubuntu.com. If this is a deliberate rate limit could we be
excepted? We're a very well-connected mirror and in particular we are
freely accessable to many Australians via the WAIX peering network.

The server we are mirroring from is ftp.uwa.edu.au (130.95.3.26)

Cheers
Grahame

Grahame Bowland                       Email: grahame.bowland at uwa.edu.au
University Communications Services    Phone: +61 8 6488 1175
The University of Western Australia     Fax: +61 8 6488 1109
                                     CRICOS: 00126G