[ubuntu-marketing] Ubuntu Feedback

Alessandro Losavio alessandro.losavio at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 19:30:11 UTC 2012

On 26/01/2012 00:47, Martin Owens wrote:
> Hey Alessandro,
> I've never heard of the Ubuntu Feedback project.
> Could you provide a link to us who aren't sure what you mean?
> Best Regards, Martin Owens
> On Wed, 2012-01-25 at 22:16 +0100, Alessandro Losavio wrote:
>> I would know if the Ubuntu Feedback project will start. I'm very
>> interested to this project, because i think with the help of our
>> users
>> we can make Ubuntu better.
Well, I found a Launchpad page in Ubuntu-it Market[1]. But this project
did not start yet, because usually all Italian projects refer to an
International one. In fact I spoke with my "colleagues" about it, and
they told me that the project must start first from the International team.

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu-it/+spec/ubuntu-feedback

Thanks in advance, Alessandro