[ubuntu-marketing] Update

Koran Gabriel Rosati jibreel.rosati at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 17:22:16 GMT 2010

Hey Everyone,
I would like to ride Linden's coattails on this one.
I sent an intro email about a week ago, and didn't get any response.
I really want to help with a project.  But, I need someone to plug me in
to what's going on!  If someone is in the PDX area, there's free coffee
in it for you... heck I'd even FedEx some beans to you.
Thanks
Jibreel