[ubuntu-marketing] Request for input for Lucid Beta 1 technical overview

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at canonical.com
Sat Mar 13 06:55:55 GMT 2010

Hi folks,

The first beta of Lucid Lynx is coming up next week, on March 18.  It would
be good to have a refresh of
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidLynx/TechnicalOverview> leading up to this,
with more input from people who can say what's great about Lucid instead of
just people like me who spend our time enumerating all the things that are
wrong with it. :-)  What's great about the Ubuntu 10.04 beta that you want
our users to know?

Thanks,