[ubuntu-marketing] Creating Viral Videos - Who's interested?

John Vilsack vilsack at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 17:13:42 GMT 2010

I make no assertions based on any opinion since I am only asking questions
asking for empirical data to support what could be a good idea if approached
properly.  If the answer is "There is no data to support either side of the
argument" then work should be done to see if there is any corollary that can
be drawn to similar circumstances and the outcome of any such experiment.

As for that little 'hero' dig, you could have gone the politically correct
route and talked to me off-thread like a professional, but since you're keen
on trying to embarrass me, I've had real world things like my career and
family to worry about.  I put in what I can when I can, and I took this
entire week off to help catch up on my extracurricular volunteer projects.

I wouldn't expect you to understand so please, just continue to point the
finger at how *I* fail to meet *YOUR* expectations.